Question:
Do you think Hillary will run for presidency in 08?
aragon_m25
2006-09-17 15:39:03 UTC
If so will you vote for her? AND WILL SHE WIN?
I SAY YES TO ALL GO HILARY!
Five answers:
david b
2006-09-17 18:07:31 UTC
i think that she will make a run for it, but i dont think that she will get the nomination.
WikiJo
2006-09-18 04:43:44 UTC
Yes. No. No.

Too polarizing a figure. Smarts & experience are not enough. I'm tired of partisan politics having replaced bipartisan governance. That was around 16 years ago & the results are grim.
2006-09-18 04:43:52 UTC
God I hope not, shes a dumb opportunist. Jeesh she doesnt even represent her own state, oh that's right, they would not want her.

She's a flip flopping, ignorant fool. I would rather see Lieberman in 08 if I had to have a DEM
2006-09-17 22:40:40 UTC
I don't think she'll run but if she did, I'd vote for her.
Worry?
2006-09-17 22:41:32 UTC
I hope she doesn't.