Question:
I need to come up with some funny and fake debate points for a fake election?
suzi7693
2006-09-18 15:20:23 UTC
I'm putting together a fake mayoral election for a fictitious town as a fundraiser for a very left thinking organization. I'm trying to think of some rediculous points to debate. For example, I'm having them debate the over/ under issue. I'm also bringing up real issues like gays in the military saying that they are too pretty to be shot at and if we send our gay boys off to war then who will beautify our country etc.........
Three answers:
kedric1
2006-09-18 16:05:17 UTC
You could have them debate on the real issues, listening to liberals try to debate on real issues has always been funny to me.
Anton G
2006-09-19 18:48:14 UTC
Urge the use of "Bedomethe" as an alternative to Lethal Injection. "Bedomethe" was a 13th century form of capital punishment used in Flanders. When crimes were committed, people would flock from all parts of Flanders to a stadium like structure in present day Antwerp. The condemned would be in placed in the center and people would cheer as large boulders were launched into the stadium by Trebucher's. The citizenry would take wagers (taxable of course!) on how many boulders it would take before the condemned was struck. Crime prevention and Deficit reduction all in one!!!!
david w
2006-09-19 04:15:46 UTC
there is a game called president forever including many nations,starting from US, it is superb downloadable game site