Question:
A vote for Hillary Clinton is undoubtedly a vote for WWIII. Any informed person knows WWIII is not a war, rather just depopulation.?
2016-10-16 14:16:42 UTC
.. If Hillary Clinton is elected, billions of people die. We have never been so close to WWIII in all the years since the second world war ended..

Only delusional Liberals are denying that Russia is very soon going to strike the US with Nukes...

Here are some facts...

-Putin has ordered for all Russian natives living abroad to be returned home
-40 million Russians were recently evacuated underground
-Putin's close friend and ally has said that if Hillary Clinton wins the election, there WILL be World War III.

You won't have seen this news on the MSM... but if you Google it on news.google.com you'll see it's true.

... so I ask Liberals... why oh why are you voting for Hillary Clinton ? It's a vote for depopulation.
Ten answers:
2016-10-16 14:18:30 UTC
You gonna bogart that joint or share it?
Helena
2016-10-16 14:24:45 UTC
Okay, so, let's leave aside the fact that none of those "facts" are actually true ... you do realize that for WWIII to start, it will take more than Russia striking the US with a nuclear bomb? I mean, I would feel terribly sorry for the Americans if that were to happen (which I doubt, but okay) but there are other countries than the US and Russia in the world ... and they would need to be involved in a war, too, to make it a World War (hence the name). If you Google "World Map" you will see that there are other countries besides the US and Russia.
daniel g
2016-10-16 19:43:57 UTC
No, it aint gonna happen. It will start civil war when Clinton tries to do away with our constitutional rights though.
2016-10-16 14:19:54 UTC
And your choice of drinking a gallon of Jack Daniel's for breakfast is a GOOD decision? Yeah, tell us about that.
2016-10-16 14:19:02 UTC
When all logic fails hit em with some fear. Just accept the fact that you're apart of a failed political party.
?
2016-10-16 20:06:54 UTC
Wrong section
?
2016-10-16 14:50:45 UTC
Pet section?
Sam
2016-10-16 14:43:36 UTC
Nah, you just watch too much fox news. Too bad you didn't understand that it is just entertainment.
jon_mac_usa_007
2016-10-16 18:00:34 UTC
or not..........silly troll. lol.

I guess you believe all the extreme conservative lies, maybe you will smarten up as you get older.
Donnie
2016-10-16 14:23:21 UTC
why post your junk in pets?