Question:
How elections make India a Democratic Country?
2006-09-17 11:16:51 UTC
How elections make India a Democratic Country?
One answer:
awder Hamad
2006-09-17 11:38:55 UTC
The democratic is come step by step, it can not change backward community, and there are many problems in India especially poverty, the development is the main step and then may be thinking about democratic, and also we should thinking about agrarian in agriculture, and maintained the live of a huge number of the poor families, and solving the religious problems especially between Muslim and Hindus peoples. Some radical Muslim should destroy all the democratic institution in your country, there for there it is very difficult make India democratic. With my best regard to your country.,