Question:
for texas how about kinky for gov.?
jhnnywilkinson
2006-09-14 20:00:06 UTC
i say yes
Two answers:
Canadian_mom
2006-09-15 08:42:24 UTC
If your idea of a good gov. is someone who is unaffiliated with a political party, owes nothing to big business or lobbyists, has a sense of humour, was a champion chess player at 7, has a BA in psychology (honors), served in the Peace Corps and founded an animal rescue ranch then I'd say he'll be a great Governor.

I think people underestimate what it takes to have a successful career as a musician and author. He has a proven track record as someone with intelligence and dedication and his openness is legend, what more could we ask for in a public official?
ciskogonza
2006-09-15 11:20:00 UTC
on The issue of securing the southern border, HE SAID that texas has been trying to secure its borders for 153yrs. EXCUSE ME...............

keep F U C King with us white Amercia you so called real texans, the future is ours and the FUTURE is NOW